Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Magnetix split with Digger and the Pussycats


I'm a BIG fan of Magnetix, a French two piece outfit, releasing records since 2000. A couple of mounths ago I found out that they released a split 10" with Digger and the Pussycats on Every Night Is A Saturday in 2007. I found the label, nowadays located in Australia and after some mailcontact we got a deal. Three weeks later the record arrived!! And what a great record it is, that is the Magnetix side. I don't care about Digger..., I saw them live a few years back and that was awesome, but their records don't do it for me. The Magnetix however are mindblowing on every release they put out. Totally in the red guitars by Looch Vibrato, who's also singing, beats and backing vocals by Aggy Sonora. Great songs, amazing riffs and in the case of this release, fantastic organ makes me wanna dance and party all night!! Go check out some tunes on their MySpace . For a good overview of their releases check Grunnenrocks

No comments: